PWNT is unique in its formation and mission to make the utility’s more than 98 years of experience (formerly part of the drinking water utility PWN) and innovations in water treatment available worldwide. Our extensive R&D programmes have led to the development of efficient and sustainable solutions in water treatment based on suspended ion exchange, ceramic membrane applications and advanced oxidation, and these applications can be used for a wide variety of water sources.
Since 2022 PWNT is part of Nijhuis Saur Industries (NSI). NSI delivers an extensive portfolio of innovative technologies, game-changing solutions and added-value services to protect water resources. With our unique Customer for Life approach, we help industries, utilities, and cities to comply with ‘reduce, remove, reuse and recover’, closing the water loop.
All PWNT solutions offer lower life cycle costs, greater efficiency and a much lower environmental impact. We work closely with our clients to create optimal results and strongly believe in partnering with universities and globally-respected companies. PWNT is located in the Netherlands.
Since PWNT is growing in their project portfolio we feel the urgency to expand our team with a Process Engineer. The Process Engineer is a fulltime position in our Project Engineering and Development group, located in Amsterdam (minimum 2 days/week). He/she will be responsible for the quality of the process design, to develop and maintain standards for process design, commissioning plans, process control philosophy, process manuals, operating instructions etc., with a focus on the PWNT owned technologies SIX®, ILCA® & CeraMac®. Client contact is an important part of the role.
- Participate in process studies (HAZID, HAZOP, etc.) in the design phase.
- Develop and implement solutions to optimize production processes and reduce costs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth integration of new processes.
- Monitor and analyse production data to identify trends and recommend improvements.
- Develop standard operating procedures and ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
- Education: Bachelor/ Master degree in Process / Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Language skills: Fluency in English; good knowledge of the Dutch language would be beneficial.
- +3 years working experience in process engineering.
- Working experience in Commissioning is a pre.
- Adaptable to changing work demands (i.e. flexible in work assignments).
- Knowledge and experience in water treatment.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
- Excellent communication, verbal as well as in writing.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply, even if you don’t meet all of the preferred qualifications listed above. We believe that diversity and inclusion are key to our success, and we welcome candidates who bring a variety of skills and experiences to our team.”
Are you interested and do you want more information about this vacancy, contact Rick Bakker at email@example.com.
To apply, send a motivation letter and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.